The alliance sets up a liaison office and the major events and action plans of the alliance shall be discussed and determined by the key members of the conference. The routine work of the alliance shall be executed by the liaison office.
Procedures for Becoming a Member
1. Submit application forms and related certifying materials signed by the authority and stamped with the official seal.
2. After passing the verification of the liaison office in the alliance, a file will be submitted to the key members for discussion. The application will pass with a vote of 2/3 (two-thirds) approving. Once being accepted, the decision will be submitted and recorded in the liaison office of the alliance.
3. The liaison office of the alliance issues certificates and grants rights to participating all activities organized by the alliance and to access to all resources and information the alliance explores.
1. No membership fees or annuities will be charged for membership in the alliance.
2. The daily expenses of the liaison office of the alliance shall be provided by the International Copper Association.
The alliance launches specific projects such as market research, standards formulation and participation in exhibitions.The financing shall be discussed by joint discussions among key members and will be accomplished according to the impact of the project results on the self-development of the enterprises.